Explore the Birch Brook Nordic trails with new appreciation for details and a heightened sense of belonging. Learn to identify our plants with an emphasis on wildflowers. See the individual field trip posters for a summary of each session.
Field trips will take place on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon (share lunch afterwards in the chalet) on May 28, June 4, June 11, and June 18. The trips will go ahead rain or shine so appropriate clothing is essential. There is a resource fee of $5.00 for members and $10.00 for non-members covering all four sessions. Optional field guides will be available for purchase. Group size is limited to 12. Please register in advance by calling 896-8560 or e-mail Betty Anne Fequet at email@example.com. Website: www.birchbrook.ca
June 4 “Elementary, My Dear Watson”
– Nature guides and on-line resources.
– Trees & Shrubs of Nfld. & Labrador (Copies ordered for optional purchase).
– Practice using dichotomous keys.
– Visit study sites to check progression of flowers.
– One ‘special’ destination