the O’Brien Farm at Oxen Pond Road, St. John’s
A consultant is required to develop a business plan that will demonstrate the Farm’s financial feasibility and guide the Foundation on its long-term, sustainable operation.
The consultant team is required to have extensive experience in the following areas:
• Knowledge of natural and cultural heritage tourism attractions
• Research and analysis techniques specifically relevant to this proposal
• Demonstrated experience in project management
• Extensive experience in business planning
• Familiarity with non-profit organizations
• Knowledge of current trends in interpretation and visitor experience
To request a full scope of work, please contact the O’Brien Farm Foundation Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.