EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Environmental Education Assistant
This position is ideal for a high energy individual, with a background in or a desire to enter the education field. The successful candidate must be confident, well-spoken and organized.
The Environmental Education Assistant will:
- deliver Trading Books For Boats marine science program (grade 8 students)
- lead Erosion Field Trips (grade 3 and 4 students)
- coordinate Environment Week/ Ocean’s Day public education events.
This position will be based out of Corner Brook with some travel throughout the Bay of Island and Humber Valley regions required.
April 28th, 2014
35 hours/week. Daytime business hours, Monday – Friday. $15 – $20 / hour
The ideal candidate would be:
- experienced or trained working with large numbers of youth
- comfortable working in an outdoor environment and aboard a passenger
- knowledgeable of marine science (including demonstrating use of water
quality testing equipment) and local natural history
- confident with public speaking
- a licensed driver and have access to a reliable vehicle
Resumes, including 3 references, must be received by ACAP Humber Arm no later than 4:00pm, Friday, April 18th.
Resumes may be mailed to: P.O. Box 564, Corner Brook, NL, A2H 6E6 Or, emailed to: email@example.com
Start Date Duration Hours
ACAP Humber Arm thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be conducted. Successful candidate will be required to provide a recent Certificate of Conduct prior to employment commencing.
P.O. Box 564 Corner Brook, NL A2H 6E6 firstname.lastname@example.org