The Petty Habour Mini Aquarium is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering curiosity about marine life.
Are you interested in joining the Mini Aquarium volunteer team for fall 2014? If you are chatty, enthusiastic, positive, reliable and team-oriented, we are looking for you to join our team!
• Engage and excite kids of all ages about local marine life
• Assist with our programming for schools, birthdays and other groups
• Assist in maintaining exhibits with live specimens
• Inspire guests to conserve our marine ecosystems through education and sustainable action
• Communicate animal handling protocols to guests
• Maintain appearance of building, interpretive panels, props and materials
• Learn and help with tank cleaning (siphoning, acrylic cleaning, etc)
Must be available for a three hour training on Wednesday September 3rd at 6pm.
Interested? Contact email@example.com or see our webpage http://www.miniaqua.org/jump-in.html.